1/2 cup almond milk (can subsitute soy, hemp, or dairy milk)
1 cup cooked meat (sausage, ground turkey, bacon, etc.)
1 cup chopped fresh spinach
1 cup cooked veggies of your choice (onion, bell peppers, broccoli, whatever is leftover in the fridge!)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In two separate pans, cook meat and veggies (except spinach)
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, almond milk, meat, spinach and veggies.
4. Pour into a greased pie pan (coconut oil is great for this!)
5. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are set and golden brown.