- 1 medium-sized apple, diced small
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar or replace with stevia
- optional add-ins: walnuts, raisins, etc.
- 3 tbsp quick oats
- 2 tsp oat flour (or another flour of choice)
- 1 tbsp oil or butter-type spread
Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an oven-safe 2-cup dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine first five ingredients (and optional add-ins, if desired). Stir well. In a separate mixing bowl, combine remaining three ingredients and stir well. Now mix everything together and pour into the greased dish. Bake 40 minutes (in the middle of the oven, not the very top), then turn the oven to high-broil for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat, but let sit in oven 15 more minutes.